Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm writing a story.

Yeah! I'm writing a story. Well, my alter ego is.maybe I'll post it in my personal if I get good feedback. but yeah..... i don't really know. Maybe I'll post it in here so I could save it. or in wattpad or where ever. Something in me wanted to be a writer, but I could be that and still be a doctor. I'll find a way. I have to. If I want to survive both my academical and social(?) life, then I have to stay sane. and be crazy well, just on front of a laptop or an ipad or a phone, well, basically, The internet. I don't even know if you read this... But i figred, I only get page views 'cause people think that I am the Real_Liam_Payne. Well, I'm not, sorry to ruin your moment. I just wanted to stay hidden. if even possible. I'm not ready to show myself just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment