Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Disappointment

I'm so disappointed at myself. Mad is overrated. But what I don't understand, is that no matter how I try I still end up failing. Obviously I don't try my best but I tried. Am I that stupid that I barely pass? Am I such a dummy to not even have an almost-past-just-needed-a-little-push score? I'm not like this. It's getting in to me. I want to talk to someone but I don't know who to talk to. I'm not scared that I'd be humiliated, or people would talk about me. That's bullshit. Being disappointed at myself is one thing, but the people you love getting disappointed too is what I'm scared of. I belong to a brilliant family. I don't know, but they seemed to have effortlessly good grades! They top exams. They graduate as valedictorians, and I'm just here, barely making it. I have a lot of regrets in life. The biggest regret I've aver have is believing in myself too much. Thinking that I can still do it. Thinking that I'll make it. That just passing is good enough. I never wanted to be on top of my class. I think that there's too much pressure. But I get it now, they study hard so they won't get stressed about passing. I'm so disappointed. I didn't make it. I'm a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment