Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bored. (One Direction)

So I'm really bored. But I don't know what to write about. So I'm just gonna do what I am suppose to do on this blog. Tell a story. Haha

I don't know if people actually read what I write here. But I don't really mind if they do or don't. As long as I write.

Well, my url says "liamsbirthmark" i think. Pertaining to Liam Payne's neck birthmark. Some of you might know. And The name that pops out, says Liam Payne, composes these blogs. But clearly he's not. You see, I'm a fan of Liam. In fact, as I said to my previous blog, I love One Direction. No need to judge. I have a pretty good reason I love them.

For some people, they're just a good-looking, boy band with accents. To fans, they're these five boys who, to be honest, are actually just the boys you see in school. Only with better hair. People say we only like them because of their looks. Yes, that adds up to why we love them. But what really struck me is their personalities. They don't care if they look stupid in front of people. They didn't care what other people think of them, because they know that they have each other to lean on. Gay, you may say, well if being true to yourself on and off screen is gay. Then might as well Have everybody gay. Boys, admit it. If you were given the opportunity to inspire other people and get paid of what you do most, would you actually turn them down? I'm not here to rub their success on anyone's face so I'm gonna stop there.

Back to how i like them. Before, i have told you that I was used to liking rock music. Now, One Direction. Honestly, They're the only exception to my musical taste. Because, their personalities struck me. I am what you call "one of the boys" kind of girl. So seeing good-looking teenage boys and they sing. Well, that!/ panty-dropping. I have a weakness for happy boys. You know, mischievous.

But apart from the mischief they do, One boy struck me most. My greatest weakness, THE SMILE. When I saw Liam smile, he just looks so happy. I watched his 2010 audition on X factor, and he smiled in the end. It was adorable. The fact that he sang a Michael Bublé song, then he looks so broad and masculine for a 16-year-old. With such a powerful voice... You wouldn't believe that that adorable smile could actually come from a guy like that. Which made it more adorable.

Honestly, out of the five, i prefer Liam's voice the most. No biased done. And I'll explain why soon. I just have to sign off for a moment. :)

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment